Saturday, November 28, 2009

Bargin

I have to share two fabulous finds that I have discovered!! First is Portrait innovations, I love this place. You can get cute pictures really fast. The prints are ready to view right after you take the pictures and you receive the prints in 30 minutes!! Every three months you can take advantage of the $9.99 special, that's right NINE dollars and NINETY NINETY CENTS!!!! Holy Moly, what a deal. For this fabulous price you get like 40 pictures. This is such a good way to get cute pictures of your ever changing baby. Check it out!

Next is a new favorite that I have heard about but just recently went to see what all the fuss is about. Charming Charlies is the cutest store. If you love cute cheap accessories this is the place to go. If your not really a fan of the Sam Moon stores then this IS the place to go. They have Headbands, jewelry, shoes and clothes super cheap. The one I went to is located at Park and Preston. Hint Hint Santa I would love a gift Card to Charming Charlie!!

No comments: