Saturday, November 28, 2009

Keagan and Beau

Keagan and Beau got off to a little rocky start, but now they are good friends. When we ride in the car Beau likes to climb into Keagan's car seat with him! So cute!If you look close you might notice something different. Keagan got his first haircut today!! I did not cry. I took a million pictures and saved his little hair in a bag. Overboard, no not me! He did really well and liked sitting in the car. He was not to sure about the lady cutting his hair at first but he warmed up to her. She was this tiny Asian lady who cut his hair with lightning speed. I admire her because there is no way you could pay me to do that job! She cut a little over an inch and a half off his hair! I was afraid that the the curl might be cut out of his hair but it hasn't!! He looks like such a big boy now.
Before
After (not so happy face)

No comments: