Monday, November 9, 2009

Arboretum


Last Sunday mom and I went to the Dallas arboretum. I have not been in such a long time. It is so pretty and I really can't wait to go back. We dressed Keagan up in his fall jumper and had a little photo session. I swear that kid knows what the camera is! The weather was really nice but a little hotter than I would like. I really wanted it to feel like a crisp autumn day but its Texas so you know never what your gonna get.
In other Burke news, we have two new members of our family! Meet Gumbo and Mr. Waffles! Gumbo is the little grey girl and Mr. Waffles is the little orange boy. What can I say, I am a sucker for free kittens. Sean is pretty accepting to all the strange things I have brought home from work. We have had 12 kittens that we fostered, a baby squirrel that had to be fed every three hours, and baby bunnies! So he wasn't to surprised to see to kittens come through the door. I could not leave them to die!

No comments: