Saturday, December 5, 2009

Brrr...

We have really been enjoying the colder weather over the past week. It really helps me get into a holiday mood. We even had snow one day last week. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera to snap any pictures. Boo! Oh well maybe next time.
Last Saturday we took Keagan to see Santa at Stonebriar mall. I have really been building Santa up this year trying to make it less scary for Keagan. Well, I guess I didn't get the job done because he was NOT into Santa!! He looked terrified!! I resorted to playing peek a boo with the table skirt to try and get a smile out of him. We managed to get a half smile. As soon as he was away from Santa he was happy as could be. Go figure!! Here are a few pictures of him playing after his visit with Santa.Before we left the mall we stopped by the carousel for a quick ride. Keagan has seen the carousel many times but this was his first ride. I didn't trust Sean to take enough pictures so he went on the carousel with Keagan. He seemed to really like the ride. I was afraid of a Santa repeat but he did great.

No comments: