Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Time

We had a wonderful and busy holiday time with family and friends. We had an early Christmas with Sean's family before we left to go out of town. I love celebrating Christmas with his family. Everyone is always laughing and having a great time. Keagan really enjoyed Christmas this year. He finally figured out how to unwrap gifts. After opening gifts with his family we loaded up Keagan in his new red wagon and toured the neighborhood. I LOVE to look at Christmas lights and Keagan seemed to enjoy it to! We left to visit my family in Mississippi on Tuesday. We made a quick stop in Shreveport to see my Aunt Judy, cousin Julie and her daughter Avery. My Aunt Judy is such a funny lady, she always makes me laugh. I was really excited to see everyone and have them meet Keagan. I miss seeing my Aunt Judy and Julie. Seeing them brings back memories of my grandparents, who I miss very much. It was so nice to see everyone and Keagan had a great time visiting his cousins. I cant believe that I didn't take any pictures! Next time! When we got to my grandparents Keagan got right out of the car to play in the yard. My grandparents yard is full of pecans. This created a game that kept Keagan busy for quite a while. He would gather up all the pecans and put them into a little stack in the yard.

My uncle came into town with his four kids. There youngest baby is 10 months older than Keagan. They had a really good time playing together. Keagan would follow him all over the house and copy what Beau was doing.

No comments: