Monday, November 3, 2008

the poop that never ends!!

Poop might be something that some people are not comfortable talking about much less dealing with. Working with animals I have seen and smelled my fair share of nasty poop. Let me tell ya'! Well today Kegan beat them all. I had to run errands this morning so I fed him and quickly got myself ready. I put him in the car seat and went to grab my diaper bag (I should say suitcase..) I immediately smelled that smell, yes the unmistakable smell of baby poop!!! So, I checked his diaper and nothing. Or so I thought. I ran to get some last minute things before heading out the door. I grabbed the pacifier and tossed it into the car seat. I never leave home without at least three of these. Well, that's when I saw it. Massive yellow orange goo leaking from my little angel! I use leaking lightly more like gushing from all sides!! I immediately grabbed him and ran for the changing table trying not to get the leaking goo all over the house. I cleaned him up and put on another diaper. Then it started again! Two diapers and 35 wipes later....whew! Anyone want to baby sit?

No comments: