Saturday, November 15, 2008

Nana to the Rescue!


Keagan is normally such a sweet and lovable little boy, but the past couple days he has been crying for hours at a time. He is having some tummy issues. I know he isn't feeling well. Poor baby! After three days of banshee like crying I enlisted some reinforcement! I called Sean at work on Friday morning and told him (in between sobs) I desperately needed a break. Keagan had been crying since 4 that morning and I was starting to go bonkers from the noise. He called his mom and viola' she was working at home all day. I packed up Keagan and we headed off to Nana's house. Once we got there I quickly handed him off and went on my way. I ran some errands for about an hour. When I returned he was a happy little boy eating his ba-ba (that's bottle in baby lingo)! I ventured to the bedroom to take a much needed nap. So thank you Nana for being my sanity!

No comments: