Monday, November 10, 2008

Keagan meets Aunt Lane and Mamo




My aunt came into town this week to see Keagan. I was really excited for Keagan to meet his Aunt Lane! My Aunt and I always had fun growing up. She is someone that I really look up to and have many great memories with her. Keagan LOVED her, they had the best time. Elaine is much taller than Sean and I, and Keagan loved looking over her shoulder. I think he enjoyed a taller outlook on the world! I really enjoyed Elaine being here, it was nice to have someone here to break up my day. I love being home with him but sometimes its nice to take a nap with out worrying about him or running to the store by myself. It was nice to have some help. It will be a while before Keagan will see his Aunt Lane. I know he misses her already!



Keagan also met another important person this weekend. Sean's Grandmother came over on Sunday to meet Keagan. She is the sweetest lady. She looks so great for being 93!! She loved holding Keagan and thought he was the cutest baby ever. No surprise here!! I am so glad that he was able to meet Mamo! She lives in Ft. Worth and we dont get to see very often. Hopefully with the holidays coming up we will be able to visit her more!

No comments: