Tuesday, November 4, 2008

my BIG boy

Look at that tummy!!

What happened to my skinny little boy! The whole time I was pregnant everyone kept telling me that I was going to have a big baby. Keagan weighed 6lbs and 7ounces. Not such a big boy. He had skinny little chicken legs! None of his clothes fit. Sean and I had to run out and buy him preemie clothes!! Well, we had an appointment today with the pediatrician and Mr. Keagan weighs...dun dun dun....9lbs and 7ounces!!! Oh my lord!! I was always wondering if he was getting enough to eat. I don't think I have to worry anymore. He has the cutest little chunky thighs and chubby cheeks! I always wanted a chubby baby. I think we are on our way.

He is also starting to smile! I haven't been able to capture it on camera but I will keep trying. He loves his pediatrician and gave him a big smile today as if he was saying "hello"! So cute.
He is such a sweet little boy!!

My Aunt is coming in town today to see Keagan, we cant wait!

No comments: