Sunday, January 31, 2010

16 Months

Keagan turned 16 months on the 29th! He has really changed a lot in the past month. He has always enjoyed books but now he likes to "read" them to Sean and I. Every night before bed we all go into his room and read books to help him get ready for bed.
Here are some new things that Keagan is up to:

He now says mine, backpack, tub, and baby

Favorite TV shows are Yo Gabba Gabba, Thomas the Train, Dora and Sesame Street

Favorite foods are blueberries, pancakes, pepperoni, grapes and corn

I have also noticed how much he watches Sean and I doing stuff around the house. If I am loading the dishwasher he will close the door to the dishwasher and start to push the buttons. He also loves to "clean"!! He will grab a paper towel or baby wipe and start to wipe down the table top, floor or really any surface. So cute!! I hope he still likes to clean when he gets older!!
We also got our second haircut. He really looks like a big boy with his new haircut. Normally I like his hair longer but this time we tried something a little different. Doesn't he look like a big kid? :(









No comments: