Thursday, September 17, 2009

Supermom

I was telling a friend of mine all about Keagans Birthday plans, what I have done so far and what I still have left to do. Jokingly she replied "you are such a supermom"! I laughed it off at first and then after we finished talking I thought to myself, why would someone think I am a supermom? I am so far from being a supermom. Everyday I learn something new about being a mom. One day you think you have something figured out and then next day everything changes. I love being a mom but I certainly am not a better mother than anyone else. I make mistakes everyday and learn from them. I don't want anyone to think that I am a better mother than they are. I think as mothers we should all support each other and share information to make our daily lives easier! Here is a picture of Keagan wearing his favorite blanket as a superman cape!

No comments: