Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Acting like a toddler

Somehow Keagan has figured out how to open the bathroom door. This may not seem like much but I have a feeling it is going to change my life! Today I was cleaning the house while I thought he was playing quietly!! HA HA, like I mentioned in a previous post I'm still learning. I turned the corner and looked into the bathroom and this is what I saw:

I then walked into his room where he was playing and found that he had pulled every book out of his book bin! In the time it took me to clean everything up he had dumped the dog food and water all over the kitchen floor and pulled the books off the bookshelf in the living room! After all this havoc about an hour later I loaded and turned on the dryer. Everything seemed normal until I heard something metal in the dryer. Keagan had somehow put my spare keys into the dryer!!! He doesn't even walk yet!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Lol, sounds like you have your hands full!!