Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy 9 Months

Keagan turned 9 months old on Monday. Time is going by so quickly. Today was his 9 month check up. He weighs 19.5lbs and is 28 1/2 inches! He is in the 30 % for weight and the 60% for his height. The Dr. said that he will probably always be thinner and taller!! I laughed when he said taller. I wondered taller than what? me. I hope so! He is progressing really well. Here are some new things that he is up to:


He can stand alone for a few seconds at a time


loves to "read" books and he has a favorite book


He can pull up on the sofa and walk along the edge


loves country music..he signs along to the radio


likes to put things in and out of a box

Since Keagan has hit the 9 month mark it makes me realize how fast his birthday is approaching. I have already started planing his first birthday party. NO, its not to early! :) I am constantly asking Sean what he thinks about this or that. If you know Sean you know he will make a spreadsheet for all the birthday details. Now for a few pictures! Enjoy.


No comments: