Monday, June 22, 2009

Fathers Day

Seans first Fathers day was a very special one. On Sunday we had Keagan baptised at our church. Most of my family came in from out of town to witness this special event in Keagan's life. My mother made the baptismal gown that Keagan wore. She did such an amazing job. The gown is a keepsake that I will use for each one of my children and hopefully it will be passed down to my grandchildren. It was a really beautiful service and Keagan did great! He didn't cry at all and handled the water being poured on his head like a champ. We are very proud of him! We want to thank everyone who came and shared in his special day!


1 comment:

Laura Kay said...

I love the pictures. I bet the gown is beautiful; I remember all the pretty dresses your mom used to make us.