Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sean and I are really trying to be healthy these days. I think Keagans surgery really started us in the right direction. I think the reality that one of us may have to give Keagan a kidney one day has really hit home. We have been trying to eat super healthy and workout everyday. Giving up Soda has been the hardest for me. I'm not a coffee drinker so coke is my only help in the morning. Sean is a huge coffee drinker so he is definitely feeling the lack of caffeine in the mornings. Keagan is really enjoying our family workouts. He loves riding in the jogging stroller when we run. The park behind our house has a baby swing so we stop there and take a much needed break. I will have to take some pictures. In other news Keagan is a sitting pro! He actually started sitting the day of his surgery. We didn't think it would last long because he would be in pain and not want to sit up. He can now sit in a grocery cart while I shop. This is such a help because he is so heavy in the his car seat. I can barely lift him in the car seat anymore. Here he is at his favorite store babies r us!You will notice in the picture that he is holding a piece of paper. He loves any type of paper and always wants to "help" you with any type of reading material. He loves to tear up the paper and stick it in his mouth. I don't know why we buy him toys he would much rather play with a page from a magazine. This has its advantages and its disadvantages. He was fussy at church a few weeks ago and I let him hold the weekly bulletin. He calmed down and the began to stuff the whole thing in his mouth. Lovely! He was dressed so cute and looked like a perfect angel with a giant wad of paper hanging out of his mouth. When the drool became to much I removed to paper from his mouth and quickly shoved it in my bag. My mother was already giving me a sideways look at my paper chewing baby. Here are some cute pictures of him in his church clothes..

No comments: