Wednesday, April 29, 2009

7 months

Keagan surprised us Sunday morning with two top teeth! Sean and I were so surprised! Keagan was a little more fussy on Saturday than normal but other than that he really didn't show any other signs of teething. I will try to get a few pictures of his new pearly whites. We have a new Sunday morning tradition in the Burke household. Sean and I have never co-slept with Keagan, its just not something that we want to get started. We do make one tiny exception for Sunday mornings. When Keagan wakes up one of us gets him and we bring him into our bed. We all snuggle up close and just spend time together. I love these moments. I think this will be a memory that will stay with me for a long time. Normally no one goes back to sleep but this Sunday we all fell back asleep. I hope we continue this for a long time.

No comments: