Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sorry!!

Sorry for the lack of post. I don't think I have ever been this long in between post. Keagan broke our computer awhile ago and I am just left with my iphone, which I can not blog on!
So much has happened I don't know where to start. We have been very busy the last few months and time seems to be flying by. Keagan is growing like a weed and changing every day. He is almost 25lbs and 31 inches tall. It seems since he turned 18 months old he has been learning new things every day. We have been keeping track of the words that he is saying and he is up to about 50 or so, which our pedi said was great at this age. He has also been very interested in the potty. He likes to watch while we go to the potty and loves to flush the potty. The Easter Bunny brought Keagan an Elmo potty. So far it hasn't seen to much activity. For some reason Keagan likes to put his diapers in his potty. Not sure what that is about. We had a wonderful Easter and Keagan enjoyed hunting Easter eggs. Sorry for the short post and lack of pictures. Hopefully I will be up and running with a new computer soon!!

No comments: