Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summertime

Summer is one of my favorite seasons. I love warm summer nights, swimming and eating yummy ripe tomatoes. Keagan and I have been spending a lot of time outdoors, mainly in the morning before it gets to hot. Every morning we go for a walk around the neighborhood and then come back to water all the plants. He loves to "help" me water. I will spray the hose over the pool and he laughs at the fountain that mama has made. Some mornings we will walk down to the park behind our neighborhood. He loves to swing and go down the slide with me. I can't wait till he starts walking so we can really play in the park. Sean was able to go with us to the park one night this week and we had the best time.
I found this cute little car at my favorite kids resale store Kid to Kid! Only 22.00 dollars! What a deal! Keagan LOVES riding in it. He holds onto the steering wheel and honks the horn. He will crawl over to his car when it is "parked" inside and climb in. It is easier than taking the stroller and he enjoys it. Don't laugh at his big hat I didn't want him to get sunburned! Sean said he looked like the Gordan's fisherman!

No comments: